Warzone is a free-to-play battle royale game that released on March 10th, 2020. The game is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. In this blog post, we will show you how to download Warzone 2 on each platform.
The Call of Duty Warzone 2 is already out today, and here’s how to download and pre download Warzone 2.0 battle royale sequel for PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox.
How to Download Warzone 2 on PS5
If you have a PlayStation 5, you can download Warzone through the PlayStation Store. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Open the PlayStation Store.
2. Search for “Call of Duty: Warzone.”
3. Select “Download” section of the PlayStation Store.
4. The game will begin downloading and installing automatically. Once it’s finished, you can launch it from your home screen.
How to Download Warzone 2 on Xbox One
1. Go to the Microsoft Store and search for “Warzone” in the top right corner.
2. Select “Get” and then “Install.”
3. Once the installation is finished, you can launch the game from your “My Games & Apps” section.
How to Download Warzone 2 on PC
You can download Call of Duty Warzone 2 on PC via Steam or battle.net. Here’s how to download:
- Launch Steam and search for Call of Duty Warzone
- On the Call of Duty Warzone 2 store page, scroll down to the Download Call of Duty Warzone 2 section and click on it.
Here’s how to download from battle.net
- Launch the Battle.net client.
- Click Call of Duty Warzone 2 in the banner
- Select Play for Free and your game will start downloading.
What is the Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 file size?
According to the Steam PC and battle.net system requirements, the file size for Call of Duty Warzone 2 is 125 GB for PC.