The Indian government has banned the popular battle royal game Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), which was launched after the ban of PUBG. Following a government mandate, Google and Apple pulled BGMI from their app stores. As an alternative people are once again started searching for the most recent PUBG Mobile KR game on Google.
PUBG Mobile Korea is one of the most popular alternate versions of BGMI Mobile and is still operational today. Unlike BGMI Mobile, there are no hackers or problems.
Since PUBG Mobile Korea Version was not included in the list of 118 apps that were banned by Indian Government, players are now looking for a way to download the game, although the PUBG Mobile Korea version is only available in the Play Store of the Korea and Japan region so you won’t find it on Playstore that easily.
PUBG Mobile KR Latest 2.1 new Feature’s and More
The Korean 2.1 update for PUBG Mobile is now available. However, because the PUBG KR version is only available in Japan and Korea, players from other countries will not be able to download the update.
A New Theme Mode: Mirror World has been introduced you can play it by checking the mode checkbox. Other features Include:
- It feature the Vanguard and Lethal Creepster.
- Drop into a vast and bustling battlefield
- There also skins for the Kar98K and MK47.
- Enhanced graphics with exquisite visual
- Marksman Rifles: getting buff
- Marksman Rifles: getting nerf
- Thrilling game modes updated weekly
- The Setting & button screen has been improved to make it easier for players to set up their controls.
- Piggyback feature: players can carry their knocked teammate on their back
- Numerous themed events in collaboration
- Tremendous rewards with battle pass
- New outfits: from seasons one to four will be returning.
- More beautiful costumes and equipment skins
PUBG Mobile Korean Season 20
Krafton has published the PUBG Mobile Korean (KR) Season 20 update. The recent Season 20 Tek Era Royale Pass update introduced a slew of new premium costumes, emotes, and weapon skins.
You need to navigate around the environment, gather the best weapons you can, and stay inside the play zone as it continuously decreases over the course of the game while you face 99 real individuals to complete your Mission.
How to install PUBG Mobile KR’s APK and OBB
1. Download the PUBG KR version file from below (Size: 692 MB)
2. Download the APK Installer from here (Size: 5 MB)
3. Install the APK on your device. Before installing it, enable the ‘Install from unknown source’ option.
4. Open APK Installer and click on Browse File, then find the Pubg mobile kr.xapk file in the Download folder and click on it (as shown in the image above)
5. The PUBG app will be functional after the installation process is completed.
6. Launch PUBG Mobile Korean version and log in to your account.
7. Once the download completes, reboot the game and enjoy the latest Season 20 update.
Follow the Error Guides
If you encounter an error while installing PUBG KR, refer to the following error guides:
Download PUBG Mobile Korea from Tap Tap
1. Download the Tap Tap app from here.
2. Install the Tap Tap app
3. Search for PUBG Mobile KR on the Tap Tap and then click install.
4. Play the game after the installation is complete.
Downloading and playing the PUBG Mobile Korean version is still safe as the game was not listed in 118 apps banned list in India, the game is still legal to play in India. According to reports, PUBG Mobile KR restricts players from other regions. As a result, they are unable to login and play the PUBG KR version.
Similarly you can also download PUBG KR version on iOS by following the given guide and can play PUBG KR anywhere and anytime.
If you have encounter any problem while installing the game, do tell in the comment section below.